Nourish Me Card Deck
The purpose of The Nourished Girls Project (TNGP) is to inspire and empower pre-teen/teen girls to live their joy, be confident kindness -activists and dream big! These girls are the leaders of our future.
A portion of annual sale profits from our card decks will be donated to the non-profit organization: Girl Up Initiative Uganda . Specifically, to support their Adolescent Girls Program. We believe in giving back and supporting girls worldwide.
The (TNGP) card deck is the first product being offered by TNGP. It is designed to be a highly accessible, user-friendly, life -changing empowerment tool. Each card contains artwork on both sides and an inspiring message (created by 16 pre-teen girls) focused on themes of: being joyful, loving themselves and uplifting others with kindness. These cards are designed to help girls develop greater confidence and self esteem, inspire their kindness, and to live their joy.
Our card deck is for:
- Pre-teen/teen girls and their families
- Holistic health centers, yoga studios and others who provide services to pre-adolescent girls and their families
- Girl empowerment programs
- Girl Athletic programs
Some ways our card deck is used:
- Pull a card each day for a daily dose of inspiration, self- love and empowerment.
- Pull a card when you want an instant dose on inspiration and empowerment.
- Discover for yourself new and different ways to use the cards to inspire more joy, kindness and love.
What are our cards so important?
- Girls at this age are so influential! They are at a special intersection of being “little” and “big” and when they realize what they say and do can impact change, they become more confident and empowered.
- The cards inspire girls to contribute to a more loving and kind world, beginning with themselves.
What people are saying about the Nourish Me Card Deck:
"Love the Nourish Me cards. They help me feel determined and strong and connected to other girls my age."
– Annika, age 8
I like it, I like it a lot! I would recommend it to girls everywhere."
– Paloma, age 10
"I use it every day in a special way. I pull out a card every day and challenge myself to figure out what it means throughout the day."
– Cassidy, age 10
"Our time each day pulling a card from the card deck allows us to connect in the morning to set an intention for the day and pulling a card at night adds to our nightly routine and connection."
– Kari, Child and Family therapist and mom
"The Nourished Girls Project card deck has become a special part of our morning ritual. I love that my nine year old gets a little dose of inspiration before facing the world each morning."
– Diana, Nurse and mom
About the Founder- Amy Hudgens, is a Wellness Champion for Moms & Girls, Board Certified Nutrition Consultant, Author, Speaker, Educator, Visionary, and Mom. A true visionary, Amy is pioneering The Nourished Girls Project with a vision to inspire and empower pre-teen/teen girls to live their joy, be kindness activists and know that anything is possible so dream big!
Nylah is also her co-founder of the TNGP. In her infinite wisdom, Nylah believes that it only takes one person to change the world for the better. She is passionate about doing what she can to inspire other girls, like her to live their joy!