The Nourished Girls Project
Live Your Joy Leadership Academy
Spring Registration Info:
For Girls in Grades 6th, 7th & 8th
Start Date: Tuesday 3/29/22 On Zoom
Time: 4:30-5:30 pm PST
6 Tuesday Dates:
3/29/22, 4/5/22, 4/12/22, 4/19/22, 4/26/22, 5/3/22
Email [email protected] to apply
Live Your Joy Leadership Academy is about following your own unique passions, dreaming big, feeling healthy, knowing that anything is possible and going for it! Leadership is all about being an empowered leader in your own life & Being YOU.
In The Nourished Girls Project Leadership Academy you’ll:
- Develop leadership, entrepreneurial & wellness skills
- Build confidence, self-esteem & joy
- Be inspired, empowered & supported to dream big
- Develop your dreams & passions while having so much fun
- Engaging in group projects in a way that is nourishing to you
- Build your wellness toolkit so you can feel healthy & strong
- Learn how to fuel & nourish your body, mind & dreams
- Connect with other girls & collaborate on your special projects
- Make a difference in the world by Being YOU
- $10.00 of each registration will go to Girl Up Initiative Uganda’s Adolescent Girls Program to help girls with scholarships to be able to attend school.
- Receive Free registration to our spring global empowerment workshop-Value $40.00
- Receive our Free empowerment card set. Just launched 2/22/22 Value $30.00
- Receive a certificate of completion to be able to use on resumes, applications or hang on your wall
Join Our Leadership Academy Today!
What The Nourished Girls Project Leadership Academy is:
- 6 weekly sessions
- 1- Hour weekly workshops on Zoom
- A small focus group of 8-12 world changer girls in grades 6th, 7th & 8th
- Where leadership & wellness unite
- Weekly workshops with themes focusing: on empowerment, wellness, nutrition, leadership, confidence, inspiration & joy
- Guest speaker’s who are making a difference in the world
- Each girl is invited to pick a dream or social impact project they want to move forward or are interested in learning more about (No project is too small or too big. Girls get to engage with the project element in a way that’s fun for them.)
- Girls get to dream together in a sisterhood community, be inspired, empowered and know that anything is possible
Our academy is designed to be nourishing and support girls with their busy schedules by empowering them to optimize and prioritize their wellness and joy in a way that doesn’t feel overwhelming.
About Our Academy Leader Amy ~
Amy Hudgens BA,CNC is the Founder of The Nourished Girls Project. She is a board certified nutrition consultant, educator, speaker, author, visionary and mom. Amy is a wellness champion and works with moms and pre-teen//teen girls globally to empower, educate and support their "changing everything" as it relates to puberty, perimenopause & overall wellness. Amy has a B.A in women’s and gender studies and has previously worked in women’s healthcare. Amy has a love for fashion, big earrings, being creative and spending time with her friends and family.
About Our Co-Leader Nylah ~ **Nylah will be an active participant, help Amy plan our workshops and lead some special projects.
Nylah, age 12, is the Co-ounder of The Nourished Girls Project. Nylah believes that it only takes one person to change the world for the better. She is passionate about doing what she can to inspire other girls, like her, to live their joy!! She loves songwriting, being creative and being involved in theater. Nylah enjoys spending time with friends, family and her dog, Champ.